brain dump

Ok, time for more random musings:

I take it back about Fallout New Vegas. I guess I should not have modded the game for my 1st play though. Went back and played it again, still modded but I dropped all the weapon mods as they were fucking up the balance. Still miss my gold plated barrett light fifty, but what can you do, shit was breaking the game. Rebel FM was right, story in FNV is its strongest point. Still not sure if I'll make it to the end or not.

I keep getting drawn back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky. Urkrainian developers know a thing or two about hardcore PC gaming. Its old now, so will run on a bunch of stuff, and dirt cheap on steam. I wanna finish it so i can try the 2x sequels out too. If you liked fallout's setting, then its worth a look. It is still so bloody atmospheric, even after all this time.

So many games to look forward to in the run up to the holiday season. Skyrim, Modern Warfare or battlefield, and I still have not got round to playing DE:HR yet - poor performance. Playing a lot less CoH these days, made it to level 10 USA and Wehrmacht on both accounts and think its time for a break. Secretly worried I cannot hold on to those levels. its funny when you reach a skill level ceiling in a competitive multiplayer game. What do you do - retire? I guess thats why call of duty works so well - you just keep grinding random pickup games for moar levels!


Comments

Popular Posts